Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ponzo and MoDX weekly Updates...05.15.15

The updated Ponzo and MoDX charts are attached. What started out as a weak week turned out to be a happy resolution for the bulls. We'll note that Tuesdays following OPEX have often (70%) of the time been bullish days.  I'm sure there some convoluted arguments for this phenomenon but I just accept it at face value and factor it into my game plan.
Note that on balance the VDX and Ponzo forecast are bullish....and quite so.  This is an unusual forecast for the summer months, which are typical dull or down but again, that's what the charts are indicating. Monday I'll post the QQQ's ponzo, which is even more bullish. Market enthusiasm is supposedly due to the Europeans finally get their QE program into gear and hopes for China although there's a large body of thinking that China's a big risk for the next year. or longer.While these forecasts could be dead wrong they remind me of the Mauldin round table video I posted a couple weeks ago in which they suggested that your trading plan should not only be risk mitigated but also ready to profit from a breakout to the upside.